The ping pong game is one of the famous games in the world. If you’ve ever played a ping pong game or watch play someone, then probably you want to know why ping pong paddles are red and black? Why do we not use other colors in tennis table games? Why do both sides have different colors? So today, in this article, we will discuss why ping pong paddles are red and black? Let’s dig in without wasting time.
What is the difference between the black and red sides of a table tennis paddle?
There is a huge reason why ping pong paddles have two different colors on both sides. This was organised a long time ago. In the 1970 and 1980s, tennis table players started using different rubbers on both sides. Each side has different power to shots because of different rubbers on each side. So it’s very hard to know opponents which side the player is using to create the shot.
To prevent this cheating in 1996, ITTF created a rule that each side has different colors, red and black. So that the opponent can know which side you are using to hit the ball, these days, all table tennis bats are checked to see that they are made in the right way and don’t violate any rules. This will helps to make the fair game and prevents cheating.
Different functionality of table tennis paddle Black and Red Rubber colors
Tennis bat Red and black rubber work very differently. You will get a red side with inverted rubber, and black comes with a long pimple of the ping pong paddle.
Two main benefits use different robbers in ping pong paddle:
- Both side red and black ping pong paddle rubbers perform differently. The red color side uses to create the fastest shots, but on the other side, black colored rubbers are used for generating better pin shots with the ball.
- Red and Black color helps to know opponent using fastest shots or spin shots style and play accordingly.
Best Ping Pong Paddle For Table Tennis game?
There are tons of options available for buying a table tennis bat, but the Killerspin Jet 800 paddle is the best one ever.
Killerspin Jet 800 Features
- Jet 800 Ratings- Speed 9.5, Spin rating 9.0 and control 8.0
- Blade- Comes with 7 ply blade, 5 wood layers and 2 special layers for lightweight competition performance
- Rubbers- Nitrx-4z rubber with 2.0mm high-quality sponge
- ITTF Approved? – Yes, this paddle approved for official tournaments
- Price – $$ (Check Current Price)
- Amazon rating- 9.9/10 (Read customers reviews)
Killer Jet 800 is a game changer and our top choice of ping pong paddle. It comes with a high-quality premade 7 ply layer blade, which gives maximum shots power without being too heavy.
It comes with a premium design. This is one of the best paddles ever we used, especially its performance very well. This paddle shots rating is amazing speed rating 9.5 spin 9.0 and controls 8.0, making this tennis racket game changer.
Killerspin 800 is the best option for offensive players who want to create many power shots while playing table tennis games. Killerspin Jet 800, approved by ITTF, means you can also use this paddle in tournaments games. So we think the Killerspin Jet 800 is the best paddles on the market today.